If you’re interested in the latest and greatest innovations in the home improvement industry, Save $1 Off Admission when you visit the Old House New House Home Show happening Friday through Sunday, Feb. 10-12, at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles.
Our venue will be filled with more than 300 businesses that will share decorating trends and roll out materials, designs and more.
Don’t forget Click Here for $1 Off Adult Admission
An admission fee of $7 for adults and $4 for seniors (kids are free) gets you unlimited access to workshops and demos for ambitious do-it-yourselfers. For those who want to hire someone else for the job, there will be plenty of businesses from which to choose.
Lisle-based Kennedy Productions is host the popular event, which began in 1977 in Crystal Lake with 14 companies. It has been held at annually at Pheasant Run since 1984.
Explore the latest in kitchens, baths, basements, additions, landscaping, painting, windows,tile, flooring, doors and more. Discover 300 select contractors, designers & craftsmen.
Enjoy Inspiring Workshops:
- Sherwin-Williams Color Forecast 11 am Friday
- Live Broadcast with WGN’s Mr. Fix-It, Lou Manfredini 7-10 am Saturday
- Meet Lou Manfredini in the Perma-Seal Booth 10:15-11:15 Saturday
- Design Your Dream Kitchen 1 pm Daily
- Beautiful Bathrooms 2 pm Daily
- Decorating Style School with The DIY Playbook Noon Sunday